After soccer practice Wednesday we went over to the pumpkin patch at Brennen's school to pick out a pumpkin. The church does the patch every year to raise money for missions so we were thrilled to purchase our autumn pumpkin/future jack-o-lantern from them! We let Brennen pick one out that would be "his" and he chose a little guy and then I found a beautifully round and perfectly orange pumpkin that I just had to have. I love this season and it was doubly fun this year because Brennen enjoyed running through the patch so much. Next year I think I am going to find an honest patch that we can go into the field and actually pick our pumpkin off the vein. That would be fantastic!!!

Here is his pumpkin of choice. He loved his "baby pumpkin" and we loved that he picked one the only cost $.75 hahaha
Thursday Brennen and I were stuck inside because it was rainy and gloomy all day so I decided that we would spend some time making autumn decorations. This is a picture of our front door right now (please excuse the horrible reflection). Brennen did a great job making autumn leaves to liven up our home!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Seriously??? Pumpkin picking already? And he has a coat on! Wow, am I jealous. I could go for some fall fun. But it's 93 here today again, and there are no pumpkin patches here and even if there were, our pumpkin would be rotted by Halloween! I'll just live through your pictures! ;-)
Post a Comment