October 31, 2009

Pumpkin carving

Wednesday we went back over to Dad's to carve pumpkins with the family. Whew, seriously we were really getting the most out of our week. Brennen was hanging on by a thread, he was so tired at this point, we had been on the go for days. But none the less he came and picked out his pumpkin. He watched Grandpa clean it and he helped me choose the face. After that he decided he needed to get some train playing time in and headed to the living room leaving me to carve LOL.

Brennen watching Grandpa clean the pumpkin.
Our pumpkin is the one on the right, Dad's is the one on the left and in the background Rachel is carving one with a ghost. She did an excellent job, way more detailed than I would do!!!After pumpkins what better activity is there then playing in leaves? I know you all just had a big dose of leaf playing but this time it includes cousins!These two have so much fun together!Seriously does it get any sweeter than this? I can't wait to see if they stay this close as they grow into their teen years.Perfect action shot! Abigail got Brennen good!After 14 tries I got one picture of all three of them together! Brennen, Abigail and Elijah!

No comments: