Friday 7/4 I had a Holt family reunion during the day. They held it out at Ron and Cindy's in Decatur. It was a perfect day and since they have such an awsome property there was a ton to do in addition to visiting! Bren got to take his first ride on a go-cart. He was so funny! Dad took him out first and as they were riding you could hear Bren from yards away, over the sound of the motor yelling "WOW, WOW" then you would hear dad repeat him "WOW" oh so funny!! I wish I had a video camera! He also got to sit on a tracter and jump on the trampoline with cousin Elizabeth (Paula's daughter). Dad had fun with his cousins as he always does and Paula got to show off her new granddaughter Mikayla. I spent a lot of time chatting with my distant cousins and Anthony got to meet several people he had never met before but heard stories about. After wearing Brennen down we put him down for a late nap that lasted long enough for us to hit the fireworks..... see Holiday weekend part 2 for the details.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment