July 1, 2008

Chuck E Cheese




Sunday we took a family trip to Chuck E Cheese. Anthony has been wanting to go for a while, I on the other hand, was more then willing to wait another year or so before heading into kid central. I gave in and boy was I surprised at how much I loved it! It was the best dinner out we have ever had as a family! Bren does not have a very long attention span so usually when we go out to eat we spend the entire time trying to keep him happy and quiet or convincing him to eat something (he is very picky!!!!) But not this time, he was a perfect model child!! There was so much for him to watch while we ate that Anthony and I had a full 1/2 hour of adult conversation and Bren was so distracted by everything going on that he ate anything we put on his plate. Oh how wonderful it was!


After eating we headed over to the games. He fell in love with this yellow car that moved ever so slightly and had a stearing wheel that he could play with. We took him to every game/ride they had but he refused all of then (unless they had a ball he could throw) and then would quickly run back to the yellow car. He managed to find the direct route back to the car from any location in the building! He was a happy happy little yellow car driver!

No comments: