July 19, 2008

Cute story!

Brennen did the cutest thing today, I just have to share it with you all! I have been looking forward to making blueberry pancakes all week with my fresh berries we just picked! So this morning I get up and started cooking. Anthony, Brennen and I all sit down to have a nice breakfast together and Bren, being the morning person he is, is talking a mile a minute. He decides he is going to drive us crazy with the "this" game. It is where he askes over and over and over "this?" while pointing to something. We, as always, politely tell him what "this" is. I love it when he is inquisitive but I do not like when he asks the question over and over when he knows perfectly well what the object he is pointing at is. Well, we were trying not to stiffle his curiosty so we played along answering every "this" that he could come up with. 20 min into this game, and nearing the end of our meal, Anthony and I had about enough. So I replyed by saying "Brennen, shhhh the pancakes went ni-night." Brennen, was very considerate of the sleeping pancakes and WHISPERED (and pointed) "this"?
I failed at ending the question session but he succeeded at making me laugh until I cried.

1 comment:

The West Family Adventures said...

Very cute story! It made me laugh too! Been there done that.