So last night Anthony, Brennen and I decided to build a fort that covered our entire living room. We had a half hour to burn before bath and bed and decided that this would be a fun way to use that last bit of family time. HA HA it was! What a great time we had building...and recking our fort!! Needless to say we were having such a great time we went well past our allotted half hour but it was worth the late bed time. As Anthony was putting the finishing touches outside the fort I was trying to keep Bren busy so that he did not tear it down before it was up. While we waited we started tracing our hands on the magna-doodle and I learned something VERY important about my little guy!! As we were tracing fingers we were counting 1..2..3..4..5... then Bren says..6..7!! I said WHAT so we did it again and low and behold the little guy can count to seven and I had no idea!! Amazing isnt it. (we worked more on it today and he can almost get to 10 but he keeps skipping 8) Here is Bren enjoying his first fun fort!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment