October 14, 2008

Lucas' first football season

Well, it seems Lucas has taken to his new school well. He immediately went out for the 6th grade football team and we are pleased to annouce he made it and enjoyed the entire season! I was only able to make it to his last game (there were only 5) and of course I was called out to work in the middle of it and he then proceeded to get injured as well. But that aside he has really enjoyed playing. I know this because last time I saw him all he wanted to do was show me how fast he can run, throw the ball with Anthony and then begged me for a new football for his birthday...shhhh don't tell but of course I will be getting him that football!! I am so proud of him for putting himself out there to try out in a school that is unfamiliar with kids he has never met! Brennen was also very proud of his cousin. He talked for days about "Ucas watch ootbaw game" that is a big sentance for a little guy so you know how proud he is!!!

Here is Lucas in his final game of the season.
Look close, he is #43
How cute are these cheerleaders!!

No comments: