October 12, 2008

Anthony's Weekend-O-Sports

Anthony had the opportunity to do some serious sports watching this weekend and he took full advantage!! Friday night he went to the Pacers vs Bulls game here at the coliseum and came home in enough time to get some sleep before he hopped up bright and early and headed to Ann Arbor MI to see Michgan play Toledo. This was his first time at "The Big House" which had him more then excited!! Unfortunately Michigan did not win but considering this was the 3rd big sporting event he has been to in the past month we won't dwell on the negative!
I, on the other hand, am sported out!! I enjoy a baseball game in season but I feel like my life is being taken over by sports!! That is all Bren wants to do and that seems to be the reining topic in Anthony's life as well! But my boys sure are having a ball!! (No pun intended)







No comments: