May 25, 2008

ZOO

We spent a wonderful day at the zoo today. It was perfect sunny mid-seventies weather. The zoo was quite crowded but being outside and enjoying such a fun day kept our minds off the crowd and lines. It was great to see Bren enjoy himself so much. We have entered such a great age, everything is an amazing discovery. I know I say that often but it never gets old to see him light up and as I told Anthony today I will do anything to hear him say "WOW". I feel so much excitment when I know he is learning and loving it. FUN, FUN, FUN!

The aquarium always warrents a good "WOW" from the little guy.

It was such a sunny, warm, beautiful day we had to take a break and put on sunscreen. Of course if there is water nearby we simply must play in it!


I really wanted to go on the log ride so after a little convincing Anthony agreed. It was great. Brennen really enjoyed looking over the edge of the boat. I however got attacked by an unexpected branch along the way. I am so glad Anthony was more concerened about taking a picture then warning me of the tree coming at my head!!! LOL!

My monkey's watching the monkey's.

We had to stand in line to get through the rainforest but it did give us a great opportunity to take some pics with all the tropical scenery.
The sea lions were great fun!! It is also my favorite exhibit! Oh how much fun it would be to swim all day long!

The petting zoo was a bit of a disapointment, there were only three baby goats and lots and lots of kids so getting close to them was hard but we found a way to squeeze in for a quick peek.


The first animals we saw after arriving at the zoo were the ducks and geese. This was a great way to start our day since Bren is really into ducks right now. Quack Quacking is one of his favorite activities and the animals were very friendly today and were walking right up to his stroller....very cool!

No comments: