May 17, 2008
A Day at the Track
On Thursday I got an opportunity to go to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway to see some of the time trials for the Indy 500. I have never been a big fan of Indy Car racing but I am a Hoosier and I do believe that it is in a requirement to jump at a chance to go to the track! I had the pleasure of going with some of my favorite co-workers and the best boss ever...Ammi (I love working for my best friend haha). The event was sponsered by the companies bank so we rode a bus down and food and drinks were provided the whole day, and they did not let a moment go by without offering us something. If you are heading to the track this is the way to do it! All in all it was a great day until the ride home. Like I said we rode the bus that was provided for bank employees and thier clients. Unfortunately many of the others that went took advantage of the open bar and I suffered the effects the whole way home. I was disgusted at the way some of these "professional" men and women acted. You would have thought it was 3 am after a fraternity party! Aside from the longest 2 hour ride of my life I had a great time participating in an age old Hoosier tradition!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment