April 16, 2008

Where am I?



We have a small balcony off the back of our apartment. It is not very big so it is not good for much of anything. But with the weather being so nice Bren really wants to be outside. We are on the second floor of an apartment building so it isn't always convienent to go outside and play unless you have time to go to the park. Well, it was almost dinner time so I really did not want to venture that far so we gave the balcony a try. I put a couple of ride on toys out there and a ball and boy oh boy did he have a good time. It was fabulous to watch him figure out that if you kick the ball against the wall it bounced right back, what a great new skill!! The funny part of it all was when he figured out that if you peek under the railing you can see the outside!! He was thrilled with this discovery. He, until that point, did not realize where he was all he could see was the wall and the sky. He cracked himself up crouching down and peeking out! And I got a good chuckle out of it too!

1 comment:

Jason Loscuito said...

Hey Anthony, Kara and Brennan. I enjoyed reading your Blog and looking at the great pics. I know your glad that Spring finally arrived to Indiana.