April 26, 2008

Lucas is in the Majors!



Brennen and I went to see my nephew Lucas' baseball game this week. This is his first year in the Majors! He is excited but he isn't getting as much playing time as he did in the Minors. It is a good challenge for him, he is getting to be a pretty good player. Plus he gets to play on the same team as his soon-to-be step-brother Austin (standing next to him in the picture).

Brennen, Dylan and Jaxon (my sis' other kids) had a blast running around and playing. It worked out well, Dylan and Jaxon brought bats to play with and Brennen brought his baseball. They were having so much fun until Dylan hit a good one and the ball went right over the fence of a local resident! Oh well, it won't be Brennen's last lost ball I'm sure!! I officially feel as though summer is on it's way. Watching baseball, eating hotdogs and the sound of children playing as the dusk sets in. What a wonderful time we had enjoying the outdoors and cheering for Lucas!!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Oh my goodness! That's LUCAS??? I remember him as such a baby. I guess it has been 8 years since I've seen him, though. Wow - do I feel old!