August 10, 2009

Soccer awards

On the last day of the summer soccer session they gave the kids a certificate and a medal. This was AMAZING in the eyes of these 2-4 yr olds! They got their name called and they got to go up and get a medal placed around their neck...OH MY what an experience! Bren was sooooo excited about his medal he just kept saying "I won, I won, I got a gold medal" We are very proud of our WeeBear soccer champion LOL (they are all champions at that age right?!?!). After the awards they had a water fight. All the parents brought in water balloons and squirt guns and the coaches sprayed the kids with the hose. It was a great ending to a great soccer session!!! Next month starts fall indoor soccer.
Showing off his gold medal.
Bren running through the hose as one of the coaches sprays him. This is just before Bren pelts Chase with a water balloon. Good aim buddy, good aim!

No comments: