This time we took the boys bowling since it was raining forcing us to cancel our original plans of the splashpad/park. But I am almost glad that the weather didn't hold up because the boys had a blast bowling! Then they got to play in the playzone, hit the arcade and we finish up with some Dairy Queen! Whew it was a fun afternoon and Buggs slept well that night!!
August 29, 2009
Playdate
I am so far behind on blogging that I have to take you back to last month. Bren had another fantastic playdate with Kaden. I love playdates with Kaden because it is a playdate for me as much as for him! I think that Jessee (Kaden's mom) is just about the only person next to Jaron that can keep up with me in conversation. (aka she talks as much as me LOL)
This time we took the boys bowling since it was raining forcing us to cancel our original plans of the splashpad/park. But I am almost glad that the weather didn't hold up because the boys had a blast bowling! Then they got to play in the playzone, hit the arcade and we finish up with some Dairy Queen! Whew it was a fun afternoon and Buggs slept well that night!!
This time we took the boys bowling since it was raining forcing us to cancel our original plans of the splashpad/park. But I am almost glad that the weather didn't hold up because the boys had a blast bowling! Then they got to play in the playzone, hit the arcade and we finish up with some Dairy Queen! Whew it was a fun afternoon and Buggs slept well that night!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment