May 24, 2009

Let's have some fun!

I had the boys yesterday so we all loaded up and went to the park. I forced them into a picture, which they were reluctant about, so this is as good as it gets. None the less, here are my boys having a great IN spring day at the park.
"where'd they go mama"
Lucas and Jaxon climbing the ropes.

I took Brennen to an indoor playplace last week. It is great!! So much fun! And since Kaden got Brennen over his temporary fear of slides, Bren spent the better part of our time there making up for lost time with his inner slider!

Weeeeeee!!!!

Bren and I were heading to the park last week and decided to stop along the way and pick up Jaxon. Of course before they could play I made them pose for a pic (I am so mean).

No comments: