April 13, 2009

Soccer

Brennen's first day of "Wee-Bear" soccer was on Sat. It was a new experience to say the least! There were 30 kids ages 2-4 running the field with thier parents and soccer balls!! hahaha We did separate onto two fields to cut back the chaos but still 15 toddlers + 15 parents + 15 balls on a field is crazy! It will take time for him to adjust to all of it but I am confident that after another class or two this will end up being the highlight of his week! He absolutely LOVED, LOVED kicking that ball all over that field with the other kids. He, however, did not love having to follow the instructions that the very nice teachers were asking of him. I know it was just because he was so excited combined with the ammount of commotion that was going on. That much fun does not create an environment condusive to obedient toddlers. Plus he had just gotten his new "soccer shirt" and that was VERY exciting in Bren world. He felt the need to tell anyone who came near him that he was wearing his new soccer shirt. Oh the little things! (the pictures did not turn out as well as I had hoped, but we have many more classes to get better ones LOL)

1 comment:

Sara said...

I'm so impressed!