One day this week Bren decided that he did not need my help getting himself a glass of milk. He trotted right into the kitchen and grabbed his cup off the counter and the milk out of the fridge. Then he brought it right on into the living room where he sat down and began to pour his own milk! I know what your thinking....why are you taking pictures instead of stopping this?? Well, first I thought it was too funny and second I wanted to see how far he would get before he finally asked for help. Well you know what, he didn't ask! I finally took the milk out of his hands as he was starting to tip the jug!!!!! I am not that fearless yet....
February 27, 2009
Tidbits from the past week...
We went for a visit to dads house last weekend where Bren, Abigail and Elijah decided that the best "toy" in the house was the Homedics foot massager LOL. They all 3 had a ball letting the little rotating disks "tickle" thier toes, fingers, bottoms and at one point tongues (until I quickly stopped them..... yuck). Plus this thing has this really great button that you can push that not only turns it on and off but also turns on this super cool (insert sarcastic undertone) red light! Does it get any better then this??? Silly, silly kids!!!
While at dad's the big kids decided that a story time was in order. While this is not a terribly exciting photo, I did find it awfully adorable that they each crawled up in laps with books for Grandma and Grandpa to read. However what this pic does not show is that Abigial sat quietly and intently while Shelley read her a story. Bren on the other hand kicked, giggled and squirmed while dad antigonized him only fitting those pesky words on the page in in-between tickles.... BOYS!!
One day this week Bren decided that he did not need my help getting himself a glass of milk. He trotted right into the kitchen and grabbed his cup off the counter and the milk out of the fridge. Then he brought it right on into the living room where he sat down and began to pour his own milk! I know what your thinking....why are you taking pictures instead of stopping this?? Well, first I thought it was too funny and second I wanted to see how far he would get before he finally asked for help. Well you know what, he didn't ask! I finally took the milk out of his hands as he was starting to tip the jug!!!!! I am not that fearless yet....
One day this week Bren decided that he did not need my help getting himself a glass of milk. He trotted right into the kitchen and grabbed his cup off the counter and the milk out of the fridge. Then he brought it right on into the living room where he sat down and began to pour his own milk! I know what your thinking....why are you taking pictures instead of stopping this?? Well, first I thought it was too funny and second I wanted to see how far he would get before he finally asked for help. Well you know what, he didn't ask! I finally took the milk out of his hands as he was starting to tip the jug!!!!! I am not that fearless yet....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment