January 27, 2009

Anthony's New Adventure

Well this has been a boring week so I have had nothing to report. I was thinking how suprised I was that there was absolutely nothing to update you on when I realized that silly me I DO HAVE SOMETHING to report!! Anthony was asked a while ago to write a column for a new local magazine coming out. For those of you here in town it is going to compete with Fort Wayne's WhatzUp magazine. It will feature local art, entertainment, dining, sports etc. He will be a columnest featuring all things food it's called "Chew On This" by Chef J.D. He is writing under that name so as not to effect his career by any opinions or reviews. The first issue is just about him and getting into the business but after that he will be doing restraunt reviews, recipes and local food happenings. It should be a fun experience!! The launch party is Saturday and that will be the first time we will see the mag ourselves. I will be sure to keep you all posted letting you know how the magazine is doing. If your here in town be sure to pick it up, we want this magazine to be a success!!
This is just a flyer for the launch party...


No comments: