January 8, 2009

Booty Camp

This week is Potty Training Boot Camp in the West house. I decided that it is time to get this show on the road!! So I put aside everything this week and focused my world around pee. We just finished day 4 and he is doing AMAZING! I am very very pleased with our progression! Bren has not been in a diaper other then to sleep (and the couple hours he had to go to Aimee's during a meeting that I had to attend) since Monday morning. We have not had many accidents the whole week and he is genuinely excited and proud of his new accomplishment. First thing he said when he woke up this morning was "Mama, I go (to) potty". He is near a 100% success rate here at the house. We will attempt to venture out and see how he does once he is more then 10 feet from his potty sometime over the next couple of days. I have to say this has been a much smoother ride then I expected. I am very ready to get out of the house at this point, seeing as I have stayed here ALL WEEK, but it was well worth the sacrifice to get this done and done so quickly! Plus it is tons of fun to watch him trot around here in his cute little undies all day long!!

No comments: