Anthony decided to set up Bren's big shark tent....IN THE LIVING ROOM this morning. I was welcomed home from work around lunchtime to see googly shark eyes staring at me. The 7 foot tent did not leave much room for "living" in the living room but I must say he had a blast and it was terribly cute!!

We have been able to take Bren to a couple hockey games this winter. He has loved it just as much as baseball and football! I think it will be safe to say that once we get around to a soccer game that he will probably love that too!! This is one sports lovin little guy! I am still amazed every time!!
The Komets mascot icy. Anthony insists on buying the mascot every time we see a new team.
We took my dad to one of the games. Of course it is always more fun to sit on Pawpaw's lap.
We have been able to take Bren to a couple hockey games this winter. He has loved it just as much as baseball and football! I think it will be safe to say that once we get around to a soccer game that he will probably love that too!! This is one sports lovin little guy! I am still amazed every time!!
We made our first attempt at bowling on Sunday. I am sure you will all be shocked to hear that Bren had a great time (I am telling you that kid loves balls). It was also our first big outing since he has been in big boy underwear. I am please to announce that he did perfectly! No problems at all and we even went to dinner after bowling.
Notice the Cars shirt (Judy)? He has matching underwear on!!! Too cute.
The hand dryer on the ball return is always fun for a 2 yr old hahaha!

No comments:
Post a Comment