December 31, 2008

Blast off




Anthony's dad came for a visit Sunday. He drove down for the day since it had been awhile since he had seen Brennen. He was not able to stay long but it was enough time for him to shower Bren with gifts and to take Anthony and I out to lunch. One of the gifts he got Bren was a kickboard for the pool this summer. Well since it will be a few months before it is swimming weather I told Brennen to pretend it was a rocket ship (since it is comes to a rounded point at the top) and that concept took off (sorry about the pun). He has been rocketing that thing all over the house for days!! As a matter of fact Anthony said that Sunday night, while I was at work, Bren woke at 4 a.m. to blast off through the house!! Anthony got a good laugh as he heard Bren come out of his room and down the hall, kickboard in hand, making his rocketship noise!! LOL silly boy!!

No comments: