September 22, 2008

New York Trip

Well I have finally had a break in my busy, busy, busy month to post our vacation pictures!!! We had a great time! Bren was fantastic, even on the long car ride. I could spend all night writing details but I will stick to the overview.
The Sox lost the night we all went but Anthony got to go back to the next game with some of my extended family and was able to see them win! Happy Birthday Anthony...the Sox won at Yankee stadium just for you...(or at least we can pretend). We all thought that NY was dirty, stinky and crowded but still enjoyed getting to pall around the city. Our hotel was right in Times Square so the buzz was at our fingertips which was nice and also created an easy access to to nap times! I think Bren said HI to every police/firetruck in the city! For a boy who loves transportation and sports Bren was in 7th Heaven! I fell in love with Central Park and Anthony is still swooning over the stadium. So in a nutshell it was a great vacation.... Here are a small portion of our pictures...

Rockefeller Center



Central Park Zoo
Bren was trying to jump off the stump These Polar Bears were awsome! They were able to come right up to the glass. Anthony and Bren spend a good deal of time watching them.
How many movies have we seen these penguins in?
If Bren was given any freedom at all his choice was to push this stroller... and he did it alot! This is one of many, many pics of him pushing this silly stroller.

Look I am a bunny.... So is Brennen!

Central Park


The city peeking over the trees

Random Pics

Toys R Us had a ferris wheel inside. Of course we had to ride on it. We were sitting in the buzz lightyear car.
Dad, Anthony and several of the Holt family standing outside our hotel.
Saint Patrick's Catheral We got a Build-A-Bear on 5th Ave
The White Sox vs Yankees Game

Dad and Bren with a beverage of choice... (I think this pic is darn funny!) Bren lovin' the game
The crowd
The view

Times Square




Bren's favorite part of NY.... The giant TV screen with M&M's. If it was in sight then his eyes were glued (unless a fire truck or police car were passing)
The car ride












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good good good......