
Well, I actually got the rare opportunity to go out with my friends! It couldn't have come at any better time!! Bren has hit the terrible two's and is fighting a cold at the same time so I was in great need for a break and some fun!! Ammi, Aimee and I went to Snickerz (along with Aimee's family) to see a comedian that Aimee and her husband love. To be honest the comedian was only OK but I had a ton of fun! I have not laughed that hard in a long time and considering the jokes were not that funny I obviously needed a good laugh. I will give the comedian credit for one bit, he made a reference to the "Chinese sixteen" refering to the age investigation going on with the Chinese gymnasts. Oh it was the funniest thing I have ever heard!! I am, as most of you know, an Olympic junkie so you add that to the fact that I was looking for a laugh and the combination almost made me spit out my drink...literally!!
....FYI for any of you confused about my current Ammi/Aimee friend situation Ammi (my best friend of forever) is on the left and Aimee (my new found "keep me sane" friend) is on the right. The two of them have been friends since they were young...but we fit nicely as a trio!

No comments:
Post a Comment