August 8, 2008

The Wiggles!!

The day finally arrived, The Wiggles came to town!!! This has been a much anticipated event in our family for months now!! I have to say it was well worth the wait! I was so excited about them coming to town that I was waiting on the ticket office website the day they went on pre-sale (with my password for being a member of the fanclub LOL). Because of that we got FANTASTIC seats!! Really I do not think there was a better seat there! We were not on the floor, which is a good thing, we were in the first row of elevated seating so we were looking almost directly on to the stage. Plus since we were in the first row the kids had the rail in from of them so they could bounce, jump and move all they wanted without bothering anyone!! Really a blessing!! Bren was a little afraid of it at first but it only took a moment before he sat in amazement. Abigial however was very animated, clapping and dancing as they appeared on stage. I know a lot of people thought we were crazy for taking them because The Wiggles are rather irritating to watch but it was worth it and I would do it again in a heartbeat. Plus I must say that they were a lot better live then they are on TV. The actual Wiggles (the men) were a lot more real and a lot less cheesy then on the program and in the movies! So here you go boys and girls some of the pics from Brennen's first concert!

Here are the kids holding hands as we walk through the coliseum looking for our seats... it was too cute. That is Shelley holding Abigial's hand and Dad in front of her to the right and Anthony to the left.
They made thier entrance in none other then The Big Red Car!! After it left the stage Bren spent the rest of the show saying "by car, by-by car". I wish it would have come out a second time!
Here is Shelley and Abigail enjoying the music!

Ahhhh, Bren's amazement. He spent much of the show in this position.

Who knew The Wiggles had cheerleading training before this .... hahaha just kidding but I still found this pyramid funny The show was titled "Pop Go The Wiggles" so here was Jeff popping up.

The kiddos.. This is them playing with thier wiggles characters (Bren has Murray and Abigail has Anthony) waiting for the show to start.

This is both of the kids favorite character DOROTHY the dinosaur!!! Dorothy was one of Bren's first words... he loves that silly dino!

This is just a pic of the whole stage with Henry, Wags, Dorothy, Captain Feathersword and Jeff.
Me and Bren
This was while watching Dorothy... pointing and smiling. He was also waiving to her and at one point started playing peek-a-boo with her by crouching down behind the railing and bouncing up to say Boo!
Oh wait here is the peek-a-boo!!!



Another stage pic.
Ha ha this was funny! The giant inflatable Murray wouldn't stand up and Jeff (the purple wiggle) spent most of this set trying to push it up! He stayed in character and made the crowd laugh.... I thought it was a hoot!!
Bren and dad. He kept wanting to sit in Papa's lap but would only stay there for a min and get back down... grrrrr just too much excitement to stay still.
Check out the kid in the background. I laugh so hard everytime I see this!!! He is in multiple pictures of ours with that finger up his nose. This wins hands down as my favorite picture!!!
So tired after all that fun! But he had to take half the cast to bed with him when he got home.





1 comment:

Lucy said...

That's awesome! Not really into the Wiggles myself, but to see what a great time you guys had is awesome.