Sunday night Anthony had his 5 course dinner with Mad Anthony Brewery. He has been working on this event for awhile. He is very skilled and experienced with wine dinners but this was a beer pairing so it is a fun new challenge. I have to say he did it spectacularly! The meal was amazing! I wish I could have taken pictures of it all for you but it just was not appropriate. I was able to sneak in a couple, one of the beautiful and scrumptious lamb and another of the “to die for” dessert (he makes killer ice cream!). I also just had to make your mouth water by listing the menu.
1st Course
Oysters 3 Way
Topped with a mango relish, iced watermelon mingnoette and Cajun breaded with a chipotle remoulade.
Topped with a mango relish, iced watermelon mingnoette and Cajun breaded with a chipotle remoulade.
2nd Course
Scallops
Pistachio encrusted, flat grilled and served atop spinach and prosciutto. Finished with an orange scented vanilla cognac sauce.
Scallops
Pistachio encrusted, flat grilled and served atop spinach and prosciutto. Finished with an orange scented vanilla cognac sauce.
3rd Course
Lamb
Sazon seasoned loin of lamb finished with an avocado cucumber coulis and salsa fresca.
Lamb
Sazon seasoned loin of lamb finished with an avocado cucumber coulis and salsa fresca.
4th Course
Beef Tournados
Espresso dusted, pan seared and flambéed with sambucca. Paired with a toasted hazelnut and macademia paste and finished with a red pepper and scallion salad.
Beef Tournados
Espresso dusted, pan seared and flambéed with sambucca. Paired with a toasted hazelnut and macademia paste and finished with a red pepper and scallion salad.
5th Course
Bailey’s Float
Cream stout with homemade Bailey’s ice cream.
Bailey’s Float
Cream stout with homemade Bailey’s ice cream.

1 comment:
Yay for hubby! It looks (and sounds!!) delicious!
Post a Comment