My favorite part was Bren cheeing for the players. He does not have any concept of teams so he cheered for everyone. He would tell the player "good job" after they swung at the ball reguardless of whether or not they hit the ball. It was too cute. I am guessing that's because that is what we tell him everytime he swings at a ball. He also loves to tell us everything he sees. Bat, ball, hat, seat... you get the picture. Too funny!
After the game the kids are allowed to go out and run the bases. Anthony took him for a lap around after the big kids cleared out. Oh the fun he had. Anthony got tired of running them over and over and I had to step in and take a lap. Then we were forced to carry him away crying because it was time to go. I think he could have stayed and ran for an hour if we would have let him. Sunday's are also autograph day at the stadium so we took him out there with his ball to get the players autographs. He was adorable. He waited in line, handed them the ball said "pweece" and when they handed it back he gave a polite "ank ew". I was proud of his manners and every one of the players grinned ear to ear when he got up there. What a great day!

3 comments:
Looks like we have a natural in the family. Maybe he will play for the Cubs!
HA HA NEVER!! GO WHITE SOX!!
He's so stinkin' cute, Kara! And you know I have to put my two cents in...GO CUBS GO!
Post a Comment