September 28, 2009

Camping for a day

Dad went camping for a few days and we decided to head up to the campground for a little day outing. We ended up having a fantastic time! We really are outdoor people!




We started with a paddleboat ride around the lake.
A view as the sun was setting.Then we headed off to play. They had an amazing playground! We grilled out by the RV.
Dad took Brennen fishing for the first time!
He waited very patiently! He even told us "you have to be patient" as he waited for the fish to bite!Success!! Brennen's first fish!!!

It was such a great afternoon! It was so much fun that Dad has booked the same spot at the same campground for Oct as well! So Brennen and I are heading back up in two weeks to enjoy even more camping fun. I can't wait to see what the trees overlooking the lake look like by then. They should be beautifully decorated with every color of autumn! Stay tunned.

1 comment:

Sara said...

I'm so jealous - jeans and sweatshirts. It was 93 here today. No fall weather yet. :-(