June 11, 2008
The Wiggles are coming
I just wanted you all to know that we are excited to be taking Bren to see the Wiggles live! They only come every couple of years and I was first in line to get him tickets. I was waiting on the computer, ticketmaster page already pulled, for the clock to strike 10 today so that I could get prime seats for our little man to see his beloved Wiggles!!! Well I am excited to say we got 4th row tickets!!! I can not wait to see his face when he is up close to Dorothy!! Anthony and I along with my dad and Shelley will be taking Bren and Abigail this August. I will be sure to let you know how it goes! I am so excited I can hardly contain myself. It is amazing how the things you look forward to change so drastically when you have kids!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment