May 2, 2010
Lovin this stage!
I L.O.V.E this age!! I love the excitement each day brings. Every little thing we do becomes a learning lesson, mundane activities turn into inspired projects and work is suddenly family time. We have spent most of our spare time lately working in the yard. This is for two reasons; one, who wants to be inside during beautiful spring weather? And two, our yard needs lots of TLC! We went out and got Brennen his own yard tools, lawn mower and as of today a wheelbarrow. This has allowed him to work WITH us, which I hope is a trait that sticks for years to come. I am going to be horribly sad when "I can do it myself" stage ends and "I don't want to" begins. Let's pray that day is far far away!!!! Here is a quick peek at Brennen helping Anthony as they dig up old landscaping to prepare for new.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment