Here's Bugg on our new deck next to my newly planted flowers that he and my dad planted for me for Mother's Day.
Ok so I am wayyyy behind on blogging so I will try to get caught up little by little. One major thing in our house is the new deck!! Yay! Lots of work went into it by family and friends! They did an amazing job and I had no idea it would look this good! I have not taken many pictures because we do not have our furniture assembled yet and frankly it has rained nearly everyday since so I have not been out there much. However, the lack of use will end the moment the sun returns. Trust me when I say we will spend LOTS of time on our wonderful new deck for years to come!!
Ok so I am wayyyy behind on blogging so I will try to get caught up little by little. One major thing in our house is the new deck!! Yay! Lots of work went into it by family and friends! They did an amazing job and I had no idea it would look this good! I have not taken many pictures because we do not have our furniture assembled yet and frankly it has rained nearly everyday since so I have not been out there much. However, the lack of use will end the moment the sun returns. Trust me when I say we will spend LOTS of time on our wonderful new deck for years to come!!

No comments:
Post a Comment