Life has been very busy lately which is why I am a bit behind on my blogging. With that being said I am giving fair warning that I do not see any cathching up happening soon LOL. This post is just to let you all know that we are doing well but I just do not have the time to get pictures sorted and downloaded nor do I have the time to post them while trying to think of something clever to say (jk). I will give you a quick update.
We have had lots of company the past couple weeks which was really nice. We have been working like crazy on the house trying to help get it finished and we are rounding the stretch to the end. We officially got our dog last Tue. his name is Remy and he is GREAT. Bren loves him! Brennen started outdoor soccer Wed. night and let me tell you what, 23 2-3 yr old running around on that big soccer field with their little balls is adorable. And I feel like such a "soccer mom" sitting on the sidelines watching them play. And if the remodel, work, life, the dog and soccer weren't enough we have still found time EVERYDAY to get out and enjoy the summer. We are doing well on our summer of animal learning (this week is giraffes), we just signed Bren up for the summer reading program at the library, we have hit nearly every park in the city, pools, play dates...and on and on..... whew I am pooped just telling you about it. So please be patient for the next few weeks as you will not see many posts. If I do have time to throw up a pic or two I will. Hope everyones summer is going as well as ours (however I hope yours is less busy).
Lots of Love,
Kara
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment