Don't you love it when a friend, of a friend, of a friend becomes...... A FRIEND! Well me, queen of old friends and not so much new friends, found great fun with someone new! Brennen and I spent the better part of Saturday having an all day playdate. I have recently met a few new people through some old friends of mine and one of them has a 3 yr old son. So Sat we decided to take the boys out for a day of fun. We started with Science Central, then to the Botanical Gardens and finished the evening with Pizza Hut! Bren certainly wore himself out!! It was great. This poor child of mine does not get enough opportunities to really burn all the engergy that he builds up because we are so limited by the indoors during the winter. But this combination proved to be just the ticket. He got to run, play, interract, use his imagination and make a new friend all in one neat package. And the fact that I got to enjoy myself too made it a perfect day!! Of all the things we did that day Bren just keeps talking about "playing cars on table (with) Kaden". Sad that will all the activities that we provided for them Brennen's favorite part was playing with Hot Wheels across, on and under the table at Pizza Hut!! I think it is because we bent the rules of etiquette a bit because they were enjoying themselves immensely! So here are a few of the highlights from Brennen and Kaden's day of play. (Note I do not have any pictures that included myself having fun, but take note I DID have my own share of fun).
Bren in the car saying....come on mama....go play (with) Kaden!

Here he is posing on the rocks outside of Science Central. (can't pass up a photo op)

Two little boys hitting the town!

Now this was cool stuff! They had a ball blast configuring this contraption and watching the ball "plinko" down it.

I tried to capture Bren's enthusiasm about this, he played with it for a really long time, running to me saying "amazing mama, amazing" over and over. But as you know I bust out the camera and this is what I get.

Ahh how cool is it to spin in circles until your dizzy and fall down!

At the Botanical Gardens.

Catch me if you can!!! They ran laps around the dessert...... and Jessee and I sat LOL.

And here the boys are gathering and moving pretend fruit and veggies from one bin to the next and then to the floor. Why this was fun I do not know but it kept them occupied for a good 20 min.

Sorry about the angle, for some reason my computer would not save the rotation. So bend your head and see the circus the boys (mostly Kaden) made. Too creative not to post even if you get a stiff neck.
No comments:
Post a Comment