February 13, 2010

Boots FINALLY!

Ok so it took most of the winter to find them but I did it, I found them. I found boots that Brennen could actually get his feet into! Yes, they are 3 1/2 sizes too big but he fit into them and he can walk in them and more importantly HE CAN PLAY IN THE SNOW IN THEM!!! (feel free to cheer out loud over this fabulous moment) The big boot find came at the perfect time because my big-kid-of-a-dad decided to build an igloo in his front yard for the kids. So today Brennen and I bundled up and took to the snow like eskimos! Here is a play by play of todays adventure:
Dad climbing into the igloo to show Brennen it was safe. Or maybe because he thought it was cool, the jury is still out on this one.
Brennen's ear to ear grin over the awesome "snow house".
Brennen's ear to ear grin over being able to stand in the snow (cheer again for the boots)!
Me inside the igloo looking and Brennen who went and got a flashlight to help us see better. HA.
Here is a fun game. We pushed Bren in and out on the sled. Crazy-fun for a 3 yr old!
Flying around the yard on the sled.

His turn to pull the sled.
This is One. Happy. Kid.
I repeat. One seriously happy kid.
Oh the joy that is found in a pair of snowboots!

1 comment:

Fun Boss - Sara Worley said...

SO Jealous! Love it, Kara. Looks like such a fun time!