December 22, 2009

New and Old Friends

The end of November Brennen and I took a morning to go visit an old friend of mine that I have not seen in years. I had been looking forward to it for some time! She has two boys ages 1 & 3 (I can't imagine, patience of steel!) and her oldest Grant and Brennen became instant friends! Unfortunately Sara and her family live in FL creating quite the obstacle for regular visits which saddens me because I enjoy her company so much and the boys played as if they had known each other forever. I wish you lived closer dear Sara!! Brennen misses Grant so much, he still talks about him often! It amazes me that Brennen made such a good friend in such a short time especially since he is so shy. But I guess it's easy to make a friend when that friend is such an awesome kid (oh and it helps that he loves Toy Story & Cars LOL)! I was having so much fun catching up that I neglected to take lots of pictures like I usually do. Sorry.

1 comment:

Fun Boss - Sara Worley said...

We had so much fun, too! I didn't take very many pictures, either. I'll e-mail you the ones I took (if I ever get a chance! ha!) We got the ornament that Brennen made for the boys yesterday and their cars...thank you so very much. The boys were thrilled and the ornament has a sweet place on our tree! :) Miss you guys.